Faulty Towers Dining Experience
December 3 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Doors: 7pm Dinner and Show: 7:30pm
Tickets $125 Dinner, Drinks & Show 18+
Interactive Theatre International presents:
Faulty Towers The Dining Experience
– Straight from London’s West End via the legendary Sydney Opera House, this international sensation is returning to Ballina RSL in December 2021. Officially the world’s most sought after tribute to the BBC sitcom, Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is simply unmissable – and ‘outrageously funny’ (BroadwayBaby)!
Become part of the action as Basil, Sybil and Manuel serve up mayhem on a plate alongside a 3-course meal and two hours of non-stop laughter. Expect nothing short of guaranteed fun and a brilliant night out as you climb inside the BBC’s iconic TV show and experience it from the inside out… With over 70% improvised, this is the completely immersive and highly interactive comedy spectacular where anything can happen… and usually does!
– ‘Hilariously uplifting’ ★★★★★ In Touch Magazine, Hunters Pokolbin 2019
– ‘A kooky but brilliant concept’ ★★★★★ Melbourne Observer, Stamford Plaza Melbourne
– ‘An infectious adventure’ ★★★★★ scenestr, Castlereagh Boutique Hotel, Sydney
– ‘Hilarious’ ★★★★★ The West Australian, Rigby’s, Perth
– ‘The Best Completely Indestructible Show Award’ The Advertiser, Adelaide Fringe 2019
Australia born in 1997, Faulty Towers The Dining Experience has been receiving critical and audience acclaim ever since. It’s appeared in 41 countries over the years, and tours constantly in Australia, Europe, Scandinavia and Asia. It also returns for extended seasons every year to Adelaide Fringe, Melbourne International Comedy Festival, and Edinburgh Fringe, and has an ongoing residency in London’s West End. And having recently sold its millionth ticket, it’s clear that this is the most successful interactive comedy show of its kind.
The cast for Brothers Ipswich features Amy Currie (Sybil), Cameron Hurry (Basil) and Andy Foreman (Manuel).
* Performer biogs are on the About/Actors page at www.faultytowersdining.com
70’s Themed 3 Course Dinner Menu
House baked bread rolls and butter
Rustic country style vegetable and pearl barley soup
Retro Chicken camembert, potato bake, crumbed cauliflower, peas and carrots, cranberry glaze
(GF/ Vegetarian option – Penne pasta, Mediterranean roast vegetables, olives, basil)
Raspberry and passionfruit pavlova roulade, toasted almonds, mango coulis
Please note that this is a set menu. We can provide alternatives in the case of food allergies/intollerances, but this must be advised in advance.BUY TICKETS