Notice to Ballina RSL Club Members & Guests – COVID-19
Conditions of Entry
We are pleased to advise that the Ballina RSL Club is a Covid Safe venue. Our staff will continue to work tirelessly to provide a venue that meets the relevant Public Health order requirements for our members and the Ballina community. Therefore, in the interests and the wellbeing and safety of patrons and staff, we kindly ask for your co-operation to reduce the risk of transfer of Covid 19 and consider our modified conditions of entry in this time. Please note that any breaches of these conditions may result in you being asked to leave the club premises.
- You must provide your name, address and telephone number or email address upon on entry.
- Members and guests will be also asked to swipe their members card and/or sign in slip on exiting the club premises. This is a condition of the NSW Government for contact tracing purposes.
- Persons seeking to enter the club premises that are known to have visited a nominated Covid 19 hotspot in the previous 14 days may have their access denied.
- Your body temperature is automatically recorded upon entry.
- Patrons may be refused entry if they display signs of illness.
- If you are unwell or showing the mildest of symptoms please do not enter the club. You are encouraged to visit your GP at the earliest opportunity.
- At the time of writing face masks are not a regulatory requirement in NSW however in given circumstances an employee, member or guest is authorised to wear a mask for personal reasons.
- As of the 24th July 2020 the Club is limited to a maximum patron capacity of 300 persons on the club premises.
- Importantly, all activity must remain seated. Staff may ask patrons to move from one space to another if this capacity is close to being exceeded.
- Physical distancing will NOT be enforced between members of the same group.
- As at the 24th July 2020 groups up to 10 people can dine or drink together and they can be seated at the same table and this includes functions rooms.
- Please follow all instructions provided by our staff and all relevant directional signage.
- Please remain seated when consuming Beverage and Food and whilst playing an electronic gaming machine.
Please note that failure to comply with any or all of these conditions may constitute an offence under the Public Health Order.
So ‘DO THE 3 AND STAY COVID FREE’ and note that we are here to help and support our members and their guests and appreciate your patience and understanding.
The best way to protect yourself from COVID-19 is the same way you would protect yourself from catching flu or other respiratory illness:- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitiser.- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze.- Avoid close contact with anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms.- Stay home if you are sick.Find out more about COVID-19: https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/diseases/Pages/coronavirus.aspx
Posted by NSW Health on Tuesday, 10 March 2020