Notice to Ballina RSL Club Members & Guests – COVID-19
It is our priority to our members and guests that we continue to operate within the government guidelines. This means that suburbs/LGA’s with active cases of Covid-19 will not be permitted entry to our Club. We appreciate the publics understanding.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Update Effective 1st January 2021
Welcome to the Ballina RSL. Our staff continue to work tirelessly to provide a Covid Safe venue for members and the Ballina community. Therefore, in the interests and the wellbeing and safety of patrons and staff, we kindly ask for your co-operation to reduce the risk of transfer of Covid 19 and consider our modified conditions of entry in this time. Please note that any breaches of these conditions may result in you being asked to leave the club premises.
- All customers, both members and guests must provide their contact details upon entry.
- Members are required to produce their current Ballina RSL membership card and will then also be required to register their details via the Service NSW QR code.
- Members, guests and visitors, when entering the club premises, will be required to register their details via the Service NSW QR code at each and every visit to the club.
- Your body temperature may automatically be recorded upon entry.
- Patrons may be refused entry if they display signs of illness.
- If you are unwell or showing the mildest of symptoms, please do not enter the club. You are encouraged to visit your GP at the earliest opportunity.
- The Club is limited to a maximum patron capacity of 1 person per 2 square metre whilst on the club premises.
- Patrons occupying INDOOR areas of the club premises must remain seated whilst patrons occupying OUTDOOR areas of the club premises are permitted to stand. Staff may ask patrons to move from one space to another if the patron capacity is close to being exceeded.
- Physical distancing will NOT be enforced between members of the same group.
- From the 7th December 2020 there is NO limit on the size of a group, gathering, booking or reservation. Dance floors are not permitted.
- Please remain seated whilst playing an electronic gaming machine.
- Please follow all instructions provided by our staff and all relevant directional signage.
- Please note that failure to comply with any or all of these conditions may constitute an offence under the NSW Public Health Order.
So ‘DO THE 3 AND STAY COVID FREE’ and note that we are here to help and support our employees together with our members and their guests and appreciate your patience and understanding.
Chief Executive Officer
For the latest updates click the link belowLatest Updates
The best way to protect yourself from COVID-19 is the same way you would protect yourself from catching flu or other respiratory illness:- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitiser.- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze.- Avoid close contact with anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms.- Stay home if you are sick.Find out more about COVID-19: https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/diseases/Pages/coronavirus.aspx
Posted by NSW Health on Tuesday, 10 March 2020