Notice to Ballina RSL Club Members & Guests – COVID-19
It is our priority to our members and guests that we continue to operate within the government guidelines. This means that suburbs/LGA’s with active cases of Covid-19 will not be permitted entry to our Club. We appreciate the publics understanding.
Please be advised that the following locations are reported COVID-19 cases. If you have visited these locations, you are unable to enter the Ballina RSL Club and advised to seek NSW Health instructions.
VICTORIA HEALTH ANNOUNCEMENT
9 June 2021
From 11:59 pm on Thursday, 10 June 2021, stay at home order for metropolitan Melbourne will be increased to 25 km radius. Please note VIC ID’s from Metropolitan Melbourne LGA’s will NOT be allowed entry to the Ballina RSL Club during this time.
NSW HEALTH ANNOUNCEMENT
10 June 2021
NSW Health will lift the stay-at-home order for people in NSW who have been in Victoria since 4pm on Thursday 27 May. The order will no longer apply from 12.01am tomorrow (Friday 11 June), in line with the Victorian Government’s decision to lift its stay-a-home restrictions.
However, a number of restrictions remain in place in Victoria, including that metropolitan Melbourne residents must not travel more than 25 kms from their home unless for work, education, care or vaccinations. Please note VIC ID’s from Metropolitan Melbourne LGA’s will NOT be allowed entry to the Ballina RSL Club during this time.
Anyone who is permitted to enter NSW from Victoria under the Victorian Health Orders, must complete a travel declaration that confirms they have not attended a venue of concern.
You must complete a NSW entry declaration form per the following –
• are entering NSW on or after 13 May 2021, and
• have been in Victoria in the previous 14 days.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Update Effective: 12am 6th April, 2021
Welcome to the Ballina RSL. Our staff continue to work tirelessly to provide a Covid Safe venue for members and the Ballina community. Therefore, in the interests and the wellbeing and safety of patrons and staff, we kindly ask for your co-operation to reduce the risk of transfer of Covid 19 and consider our modified conditions of entry in this time. Please note that any breaches of these conditions may result in you being asked to leave the club premises.
- All customers, both members and guests must provide their contact details upon entry.
- Members are required to produce their current Ballina RSL membership card and will then also be required to register their details via the Service NSW QR code.
- Members, guests and visitors, when entering the club premises, will be required to register their details via the Service NSW QR code at each and every visit to the club.
- Your body temperature may automatically be recorded upon entry.
- NSW Public Health advise that the wearing of masks whilst on the club premises is NOT compulsory.
- Patrons may be refused entry if they display signs of illness.
- If you are unwell or showing the mildest of symptoms, please do not enter the club. You are encouraged to visit your GP at the earliest opportunity.
- The Club is limited to a maximum patron capacity of 1 person per 2 square metre whilst on the club premises.
- Patrons occupying both INDOOR and OUTDOOR areas of the club premises ARE AUTHORISED TO STAND when consuming drinks. Staff may ask patrons to move from one space to another if the patron capacity is close to being exceeded.
- Physical distancing will NOT be enforced between members of the same group.
- In accordance with NSW Public Health guidelines there is NO limit on the size of a group, gathering, booking or reservation. Dance floors are permitted.
- Please remain seated whilst playing an electronic gaming machine.
- Please follow all instructions provided by our staff and all relevant directional signage.
Please note that failure to comply with any or all of these conditions may constitute an offence under the NSW Public Health Order.
Please note that we are here to help and support our employees together with our members and their guests and appreciate your patience and understanding.
So ‘DO THE 3 AND STAY COVID FREE’ and note that we are here to help and support our employees together with our members and their guests and appreciate your patience and understanding.
Chief Executive Officer
The best way to protect yourself from COVID-19 is the same way you would protect yourself from catching flu or other respiratory illness:- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitiser.- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze.- Avoid close contact with anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms.- Stay home if you are sick.Find out more about COVID-19: https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/diseases/Pages/coronavirus.aspx
Posted by NSW Health on Tuesday, 10 March 2020